GoodRVfood Recipes Tagged: Campfire
All of our recipes are specifically written for preparation in the small galley kitchens found in recreational vehicles (RV) including motor homes, 5th wheels, trailers, and boats. We are continually looking for new and exciting ways to prepare food that tastes good and is good for you without requiring too many accessories and without leaving a huge mess to clean up. This is where you can help. Please tell us about your favorite recipe that can be prepared in a small kitchen.
Some recipes use additional cooking equipment which is noted above the ingredients on the recipe itself.
Recipes tagged with Campfire.
- Campfire Packets - by Jillian Dal Bello. (Entrees)
Attributes: Fish, Potatoes, Carrots, Onions, Campfire, Grill
- Chile Relleno Cheese Burger - by Cathy Lea. (Sandwiches)
Attributes: Hamburger, Chile_Peppers, Eggs, Milk, Flour, Stovetop, Grill, Campfire, Photo
- Grilled Brussels Sprouts - by Cathy Lea. (Sides)
Attributes: Brussels_Sprouts, Olive_Oil, Campfire, Photo
- Mediterranean Chicken Packets - by Peter Kafer. (Entrees)
Attributes: Chicken, Spinach, Onions, Tomatoes, Olives, Wine, Grill, Campfire, Oven
- Peanut Butter S'Mores - by Cathy Lea. (Desserts)
Attributes: Peanut_Butter, Campfire
- Sausage and Potato Stovetop Casserole - by Sharon McClung. (Entrees)
Attributes: Sausage, Potatoes, Butter, Honey, Campfire, Stovetop
- Shane's Bannock - Campfire Version - by Jeannine Maranchuk. (Sides)
Attributes: Flour, Campfire
Did we tag something with the wrong thing or missed an important tag? Please tell us using the feedback form at the bottom of this page.
Our New Recipe eBook Is Here!
Do you want all of these great recipes and hints but don't have access to the Internet when you travel? The official GoodRVfood Cookbook has it all in one easy to use linked PDF. You are even encouraged to share this free cookbook with your friends and neighbors!
Get your FREE cookbook Send A Recipe Send A Hint