All of our recipes are specifically written for preparation in the small galley kitchens found in recreational vehicles (RV) including motor homes, 5th wheels, trailers, and boats. We are continually looking for new and exciting ways to prepare food that tastes good and is good for you without requiring too many accessories and without leaving a huge mess to clean up. This is where you can help. Please tell us about your favorite recipe that can be prepared in a small kitchen.
Some recipes use additional cooking equipment which is noted above the ingredients on the recipe itself.
Wonderful ideas to whet your whistle, warm you up or cool you down.
- Almond Palmer - by James Rose.
- Blue Witches Brew - by Cathy Lea.
- Cheerwine Spritzer - by James Rose.
- Fireside Coffee Mix - by James Rose.
- Fruit Juice Spritzer - by James Rose.
- Gin Slush - by James Rose.
- Hot Toddy - by James Rose.
- Lavender Festival Lemonade - by Cathy Lea.
- Lime Grape Summerade - by Doris D.
- Mayan Sunrise Hot Chocolate - by Cathy Lea.
- My Mai Tai - by James Rose.
- O. J. Power Start - by James Rose.
- Orange Lily Drink - by Arlene B.
- Summertime Citrus Tea - by James Rose.
- Veracruz Coffee Liqueur (like Kahlua) - by James Rose.
- Wassel (Wassail) To Your Health - by James Rose.
Our New Recipe eBook Is Here!
Do you want all of these great recipes and hints but don't have access to the Internet when you travel? The official GoodRVfood Cookbook has it all in one easy to use linked PDF. You are even encouraged to share this free cookbook with your friends and neighbors!
Get your FREE cookbook Send A Recipe Send A Hint